CGF loan programs offer many advantages over a typical lender. Strengths of the CGF loan program that most financial institutions have difficulty matching are:
- Highly competitive rates
- No fees on mortgage loans
- Low closing costs – in most cases the CGF does not require an appraisal
- No prepayment penalty
- Loans up to a 25-year term, which eliminates the need to frequently refinance the loan and be subject to reapproval by the lender
- Flexibility to structure loans to meet the specific and individual financial conditions of the borrower
Service and Expertise
- RCA ministry loans are all we do – our expertise makes us easy to work with and enables us to be a consultative partner in the entire project process
- Personal attention before, during, and after the loan is closed
- Loan approvals based upon financial information combined with a ministry heart
Kingdom and Denominational Focus
The economic benefits the CGF receives from your loan allow us to further our mission of providing affordable financing to other churches and related agencies within the RCA. A portion of the earnings received by the CGF from your loan are contributed to the denomination for use as grants to new RCA church plants. By borrowing from the CGF, you are not only benefitting your own congregation, but helping other ministries within the denomination as well.
We are interested in making loans of any size. The CGF is active in making loans under $50,000 as well as up to our policy limit of $3,800,000. It is our mission to make loans that allow RCA congregations and related agencies to have facilities that allow them to enhance and expand their ministries.