Change in Address

Thank you for communicating your change of address with the BOBS retirement office. Please complete this change of address form and return it to the following address:

RCA Retirement Services
475 Riverside Dr., Suite 1606
New York, NY 10115

Soon you will have the option to change your address directly with Fidelity. We'll post that information as soon as it's available.