About Brian & Donna Renes
Everyone should have access to the Bible in their heart language—from Scandinavia to Chiapas, Mexico, from South Sudan to Bali, Indonesia. With every project, Brian Renes and his team work steadily and patiently to translate, revise, and fine-tune over 30,000 verses in each language. In some areas, finding local support is difficult, but that is always Brian’s goal. A person in-country knows the local language and can give more frequent support to Bible translators, almost always lending to a greater quality translation.
In partnership with United Bible Societies, Brian serves as the training coordinator for Bible translation work. He trains translators, consultants, and others how to use special software that is designed specifically for Bible translation. With 500+ active projects around the world and over one billion people lacking access to a complete Bible in their heart language, God has called him to a big task.
Videos of Brian & Donna Renes
- Finishing, but only the beginning
- Translation work in northern Scandinavia (December 2019)
- Faroe Islands
- Bible Translation Dedication
- Japan, India
- Chiapas, charm and challenge
- Reaching one more
- Bibles in China
- One-third the size of Iowa
- 15 hour flight
- Madagascar (April 2018)
- Donna meets the Lemurs
- Easter in Africa
- The Bible is for everyone
- Around the world in two weeks
- Boaz and Evans with Ekegusii project
- Isn't the Bible for Everyone?
- Confidential. Secret. Hidden. Concealed.
- Working with legends
- Athens, Greece
- Milestone, 60 countries
- Burundi: the Church, the Bible
- Hearing people say Iowa while in Zimbabwe
- Why go to Norway?
- 2016 numbers and my travel map
- April 2017: Invitation letter
- Year in Review
- Prayer Card