About Brian & Donna Renes
Brian and Donna Renes have been involved in the work of Bible translation since 1989. Their first years of ministry were spent among the Tojolabal people in Chiapas, Mexico. Since 1996 Brian has worked with the United Bible Societies, giving support to national translators and consultants. He teaches them how to effectively use the computer in their work of translating the Bible into languages such as Quechua, which is spoken in Peru, and the Kuna language of Panama. Donna ministers to Hispanic children in the Sioux Center, Iowa, area through the teaching of English as a Second Language.
Brian serves in partnership with United Bible Societies.
Videos of Brian & Donna Renes
- Japan, India
- Chiapas, charm and challenge
- Reaching one more
- Bibles in China
- One-third the size of Iowa
- 15 hour flight
- Madagascar (April 2018)
- Donna meets the Lemurs
- Easter in Africa
- The Bible is for everyone
- Around the world in two weeks
- Boaz and Evans with Ekegusii project
- Isn't the Bible for Everyone?
- Confidential. Secret. Hidden. Concealed.
- Working with legends
- Athens, Greece
- Milestone, 60 countries
- Burundi: the Church, the Bible
- Hearing people say Iowa while in Zimbabwe
- Why go to Norway?
- 2016 numbers and my travel map
- April 2017: Invitation letter
- Yearly report
- Prayer Card