The Reformed Church in America has a tremendous resource to help nurture the on-going faith formation of our young people--its three colleges, Central College in Pella, Iowa; Hope College in Holland, Michigan; and Northwestern College in Orange City, Iowa.
Each year thousands of young people pursue higher education in a Christian setting at these three schools. There, they are challenged to expand their minds and their hearts; to overlay their vocational calling with a spiritual calling; to ask how God would challenge them to be servant leaders in the world and in the church in the twenty-first century, and in doing so, to live the faith nurtured in them by their home congregation.
Highlights from RCA Colleges
- 1400 students from 30 states and territories and 11 foreign countries
- 73 academic programs including pre-professional programs and advising
- 12:1 student-faculty ratio
- 3,300 Students from 39 states and 34 countries
- 90 plus majors and several pre-professional programs
- Student-faculty ratio of 12:1
- 1,225 students representing 32 states and 20 foreign countries
- More than 40 academic majors, 16 pre-professional programs and 7 career concentrations
- Student-faculty ratio of 14:1