The Administrative Assistant for Special Projects is a part time position that provides administrative support for events and processes in the Special Projects area of Transformed and Transforming. Special Projects houses the innovation and process work for Transformed and Transforming. Special Projects also focuses on work that impacts the future of the church.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Provide support for the coordinator for Local Missional Engagement and special projects specifically in the area of special projects including communications and scheduling.
- Manage paperwork and information tracking in the RCA database.
- Provide event planning and logistics for conferences, retreats, and learning and leadership communities.
- Communicate with other GSC staff (CAPS, logistics, admins, etc.) as well as external entities to ensure effective and efficient completion of projects.
- Create online and print resources and materials for events in conjunction with Communications and Production Services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Commited to the mission and vision of the RCA.
- High school diploma.
- One to three years experience with Office Suite, Google Suite, and/or other online platforms.
- Proficient in using apps and other web-based communication and registration systems.
- One to three years experience coordinating meetings, events, and learning gatherings.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and to self-initiate.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, in a team environment.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends, if events require it.
All interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than February 16, 2020.