About Women's Transformation and Leadership
RCA Women’s Transformation and Leadership is committed to:
- Helping the RCA pursue a vision for the full inclusion of the gifts and influence of women in the life of the Reformed Church in America.
- Working within the Transformed and Transforming strategic goals and initiatives to equip congregations to recognize the gifts that women bring and to help congregations design ways to ensure the gifts of women are being used in the life, ministry, and mission of the church.
- Cultivating, empowering, and equipping women who are established and emerging leaders.
- Developing multi-dimensional coaching and mentoring opportunities for women.
- Creating open, supportive communication between all women across the RCA via social media and seasonal in-person gatherings focused on transformation and growth.
- Honoring, learning from, and building upon the rich legacy of women in the RCA.
- Ensuring that all women are represented in all areas of the Reformed Church in America, helping to educate and shape culture so that women’s presence and leadership becomes normative.
- Collaborating with the Commission for Women.
- Sharing our stories, wisdom, and creativity to inspire and encourage one another.
- Praying for and with each other as we move forward, led by the Holy Spirit, to live into all that God is calling us to be.
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart. —Jeremiah 29:11-13
For more information, contact Liz Testa, director of women’s transformation and leadership.