This page is for job openings related to RCA churches, ministries, and organizations. Postings are also open to United Church of Christ (UCC), Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), and Christian Reformed Church (CRC) denominations.
Are you a pastor or church looking for the profile form to fill out? Head to the Office of Ministry Services page.
Filter the Results
Displaying 1 - 65 of 65
Leadership and Missional Engagement Specialist
Church or Organization: Reformed Church in America
Grand Rapids, MI
Summary of Position
The Leadership and mission engagement specialist supports the strategic priority areas of Transformed and Transforming, primarily mission and leadership. This person assists with the effective engagement of congregations and ministry leaders in identified delivery systems for Transformed and Transforming. This person also serves collaboratively with the coordinator of Local Mission engagement and the coordinator of Leadership Development to lead strategic programs and processes designed around the incubation and implementation support of innovative ideas. In collaboration with the initiative leaders, this person curates and delivers training and equipping resources. Last, this person serves as the local representative for the RCA in collaborative partnerships with missional agencies that advance the work of living and loving like Jesus.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Assist in the recruitment, development, and leadership of Transformed and Transforming delivery systems, including connection events, leadership collaborative, and learning communities.
- Assist in the relational building work of the RCA by creating new connections and bringing vibrancy to existing relationships with pastors, ministry leaders, and like-minded agencies around local mission and leadership.
- Collaborate with the initiative leaders to curate and deliver training and equipping resources.
- Work collaboratively and mutually with the office of Local Mission, including the coordinator for Interreligious Relations, to advance the work of Transformed and Transforming.
- Assist the coordinator of Leadership Development in the design and application of leadership development processes for the RCA.
- Serve as the local liaison for missional, community-based agencies or missional movements that further the work of Transformed and Transforming and the RCA.
- Manage social media accounts for Mission and Leadership Development.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in religion, leadership or related field.
- Two to four years of relevant professional experience in community development or leadership.
- Minimum of two years experience working with diverse groups of people and leaders.
- Two to four years of demonstrated experience working with missional or community development agencies.
- Must be able to work some weekends and evenings and have reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 40 days per year.
- Highly self-motivated initiator, with strong team and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with group facilitation experience
- Strong time and task management skills.
- Competency with computer, presentation equipment, and other standard office equipment.
- Committed to the mission and vision of the RCA.
- Committed toTransformed and Transforming.
- Demonstrated church leadership experience.
- Some experience with asset based community development work.
Interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, May 24th.
Church or Organization: Neshanic Reformed Church
Hillsborough, New Jersey
The vision of Neshanic Reformed Church is that we will continue to grow and evolve into the future just as we have over the last 265 years.
To that end, we are searching for a new pastor who will seek to understand the needs and priorities of our current congregation, supporting our spiritual growth and fostering strong connections with and among us. We wish for our pastor to find paths for our congregation to connect not only internally but also with outside communities. We are open to fresh ideas that may help attract new members to join our worship and ministries. Additionally, we feel it is critical that our new pastor focuses on engaging and spiritually educating our youth as they, as well as new membership, are the future of our church.
Our hope is that our pastor and congregation will work collaboratively to identify areas of improvement throughout our ministries and to help us determine the best path forward, as we continue to evolve and serve the needs of our congregation and broader community even better.
Neshanic Reformed Church is in central New Jersey and is almost equidistant between Philadelphia and New York. The church is located in a rural/suburban area with one of the top school systems in the state.
For the complete Church Profile, any questions, and to apply, please contact Search Committee Chairman:
Antonio (Tony) Barberio
After School Coordinator
Church or Organization: Cambria Heights Community Church
Cambria Heights, NY
Director of Communications
Church or Organization: Fellowship Church
Fellowship Church is an accepting community, centered in Christ, and focused on developing faithful followers of Jesus. We are known for being friendly and welcoming, willing to try new things, and actively engaged in the community.
We are looking for an individual who will tell the stories of where we see God at work through Fellowship church, ensures all of our communications are done with clarity and excellence, and is willing to engage all types of media. We expect this position to require approx. 15-30 hours per week with the option to do administrative support work for additional hours, if needed, and you are the right candidate.
You are a great fit if you
- Have a strong personal Christian faith exhibited by the Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-26);
- Are gifted in communicating clearly and have an eye for clean design, at times with whimsy and fun;
- Have experience in using print and digital communications applications like desktop publishing, digital video, social media, and online collaboration tools;
- Have demonstrated skills in planning, organizing, creating content, and maintaining a consistent look and feel;
- Have demonstrated positive experiences with working as a part of a team, can laugh at yourself and with others when things don’t go as planned, and most of all, show your love of Christ through your work and interactions with others;
- Are able to schedule, review, and maintain an organizational calendar in order to communicate well for upcoming events and activities
- Are willing to share examples of various forms of communication you have created;
- Affirm the beliefs of the Reformed Church in America (http://about.rca.org/who-we-are/beliefs);
- Have college level training in English and communications.
Apply here https://fellowship.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/106/responses/new
If you have additional questions or wish to submit additional information, please email email@example.com.
Director of Children's Ministry & Office Manager (Administrative Assistant)
Church or Organization: First Reformed Church
Join us on the journey!
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY DIRECTOR & OFFICE MANAGER (ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT)
FIRST REFORMED CHURCH 516 WEST 14 T H AVE. MITCHELL, SD 57301 WWW.FIRSTREFORMED.COM
Reports to: Sr. Pastor
Works with: Children, Birth through Grade 5, Children’s Ministry Leadership Team, Adult Volunteers, Church Staff,
Parents of Children Birth—Grade 5, and other Church Teams.
Purpose of Position: To create and lead a dynamic Children’s Ministry Birth--Grade 5 where Children are encouraged to connect with Jesus Christ and the Christian community at FRC. And working with the Sr. Pastor and Church Staff to help
us more effectively fulfill our vision of being “a place where God is seen, love is felt and lives are changed”.
Status: At Will Part-Time Employment. (approx.. 30-35 hours a week) Flexibility will be given as to working hours. To be paid in 24 installments (2x a month).
Starting Compensation: $30,000/year.
Paid Time Off Provided (Time TBD, All Holidays)
Additional Non-Paid Time Off Provided (Time/length TBD)
No Insurance Provided at this point.
Two Goals that pertain to the All Staff Positions:
1. To see 75 Faith decisions this year (including many from the Children’s ministry) Professions of Faith, Baptisms and
2. To grow our Weekend Worship Attendance from 200 to 300 (including many of children Birth through Grade and
5 Primary Areas of Responsibility in Children’s Ministry
1. To Connect & Disciple Children.
2. Oversee and Lead the Children’s Ministry Leadership Team.
3. Oversee and Lead Wednesday Night Ministry to Children.
4. Oversee and Lead Sunday Morning Ministry to Children.
5. Create and Implement Quarterly Outreach Events/Activities to Children.
5 Primary Areas of Responsibility in Administration/Office Manager
1. To assist Sr. Pastor in duties as assigned.
2. To Oversee/Create & Distribution of Worship & Communication Material.
3. To Over-see/Create & Distribute Reports, (money, ministries) forms, volunteer schedules, etc.
4. To Over-see/Create and manage online communication (Facebook, etc.).
5. To Serve as the receptionist as available to answer phones and direct communication in appropriate direction
toward staff, or leaders or lay volunteers, etc.
1. To assist Sr. Pastor in duties as assigned to help the Sr. Pastor.
2. Oversee and Lead the Children’s Ministry Team. Discerning, Discussing, Deciding, planning and leading overall
strategy and programs and practices of the Children’s ministry. Lead Team meeting on a monthly basis. Create
goals and track results and make adjustments.
3. Lead Wednesday Night Children’s Ministry. In Collaboration with Adult Volunteers, and under Sr. Pastor’s
guidance to create a ministry action plan for the year, the curriculum, flow of mid-week, objectives, goals,
strategies, etc. Teach at approx.75% of the lessons, (other 25% can be other leaders/facilitators, video curriculums,
guest speakers, etc.).
4. Oversee and/or Lead Sunday Morning Ministry to Children. In Collaboration with Adult Volunteers and under Sr. Pastor’s guidance to select curriculum and create a ministry action plan for Sunday morning ministry.
5. Create, Develop and Implement Quarterly Outreach Events to Reach New Children.
6. Consistently Communicate with Parents, Children and Congregation about the Children’s ministry. Weekly
emails, remind, and monthly newsletter as well as updates on Facebook, etc.
7. Weekly Check-in with Sr. Pastor for Discussing, Discerning and Planning Youth Ministry.
8. Weekly Staff Meeting. Be an active member of the staff team. Attending and participating in key church-wide
ministry events and activities. Supporting the mission, vision, goals and strategies of the Church.
9. Manage Office, Supplies, Materials for Office.
10. Create and distribute communication to congregation.
Strong faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Strong relational skills and ability to connect and disciple children as well as work with adults, members of the
congregation, Sr. Pastor and staff.
Ability and willingness to be a continual learner in the areas of your job, calling and the goals of this Church.
Strong Capable computer and technical skills related to office management and administrative tasks.
Capable of overseeing or creating ProPresenter slides (or other programs used to create slides for Worship on
Commitment to the mission and vision of FRC, and a willingness to align with the ministry goals and strategies of
FRC and the leadership of the Sr. Pastor.
Effective, biblical, and relevant communicator with children and effective and able to connect well with parents.
Ability to effectively lead teams.
Demonstrate Knowledge and ability effectively create, plan and implement ministry for children, as well as
effectively organizing events, activities and or groups.
Be Flexible, humble, and confident and commitment to a growth mind-set.
First Reformed Church is “a place where God is seen, love is felt, and lives are changed”. We are a mid-sized family friendly Church that exists to bring glory to God through worship that exalts His name, teaching that equips for everyday life, fellowship that encourages us in faith, and service that empowers us to bear witness to God’s love so that our lives provide a winsome expression of our relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
At FRC, ministry is more than a career, it’s a calling! We are looking for dedicated followers of Jesus who are passionate about making a difference. You’ve been called by God to use your gifts and talents for His purpose. Maybe He’s calling you, to work on our church staff as one of the ways to fulfill that purpose. We encourage you to pray for God’s direction before applying and throughout the hiring process.
We are excited to see what God gives.
Church or Organization: First Reformed Church of Doon
We are actively seeking to partner with a full time Pastor to lead us in the direction God has planned for our church. We are a small town congregation in a rural community with a high value on biblical preaching and teaching. God honoring leadership is sought in all areas of Reformed ministry. To view our profile please contact Molly Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church or Organization: Rosewood Christian Reformed Church
The Teaching Pastor of Rosewood Church will shepherd the flock by serving as its primary preaching pastor, planning worship services and events, providing pastoral care for the people, and partnering with the ministry staff team in the areas of discipleship, outreach, cross-cultural ministry, and congregational leadership and guidance. The Teaching Pastor will serve as co-pastor with our female Executive Pastor.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Preaching, Worship and Teaching
• Assume primary responsibility for preaching the Word on Sundays and as other seasonal/special worship opportunities arise.
• Partner with the worship leader to plan the worship services.
• Seek ways to engage the congregation in a lifestyle of worship.
• Teach/lead classes that deepen the congregation’s knowledge of and relationship with God as opportunities arise.
• Mentor/disciple other teachers and leaders to develop their gifts in teaching the Word.
• Ensure that diversity is represented in all aspects of worship and ministry.
• Provide spiritual care and counsel to people who are struggling in various life situations.
• Make visits to hospital, nursing homes, and homes of shut-ins as needed/requested.
• Provide support for the grieving, including the leading of funeral services as requested.
• Provide marriage preparation and wedding services as requested.
• Meet monthly with the Shepherding Elders.
• Develop a system of congregational care that empowers small-group leaders to care for those in their groups, and that empowers people to care for one another.
Leadership & Partnership
• Keep the church (elders, staff, leaders) asking, “Where and how is God leading us?” so that we keep leaning in to God’s vision for Rosewood.
• Partner with staff in developing an effective, multi-faceted ministry with young adult singles and families.
• Facilitate growth in prayer and spiritual disciplines, with a special focus on those in leadership roles.
• Lead New-Member classes in partnership with ministry staff.
• Partner with ministry staff and shepherding elders to develop more/better strategies for long-term enfolding, discipleship, and retention.
• Partner with ministry staff to find more/better ways to celebrate the gift of a multicultural family of God (events, classes, conversations, etc).
• Participate in monthly governing board meetings.
• Participate in staff meetings.
• Communicate with the congregation in old, new, and creative ways, in partnership with ministry staff.
• Attend meetings of Classis Greater Los Angeles.
• Represent Rosewood at community ministers’ gatherings, city prayer meetings, school board meetings, and other opportunities to listen and give a voice.
Relationships and Accountability
The Teaching Pastor will serve as co-pastor with the Executive Pastor, with mutual accountability in their ministry partnership and ultimate accountability to the governing board.
• Ordination in the Christian Reformed Church (or a close sister denomination), or willingness to become ordained in the CRC.
• Master of Divinity or higher degree of theological training from a Reformed seminary.
• Experience in preaching and church leadership.
• Experience and/or willingness to work in a staff-team setting
• Multicultural and cross-cultural experience and passion
• A heart for outreach, and experience in discipling those with little to no church background.
• Willingness to pray, study, read, learn, and grow in one’s knowledge, experience, and capacity to lead and feed God’s people
If you feel called to explore the possibility of joining the Rosewood team as the Teaching Pastor, please submit the following to email@example.com:
1. A letter of introduction and a picture
2. Your Resume
3. A minimum of three References
4. Links (or DVDs) to view three sermons or other teachings
5. Completed questions (Please submit your brief responses to the following questions):
a. Describe your experience living and ministering among people of different cultural backgrounds than yourself.
b. What do you enjoy most about working in partnership with others/peers?
c. What three things do you most enjoy in pastoral ministry?
d. What gifts can you bring to a church like Rosewood?
Church or Organization: Hope Reformed Church
Hope Church of Spencer Iowa is seeking a Worship leader who 1) has a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing, personal relationship with Him; 2) is able to lead and serve as a vocalist and/or instrumentalist during worship services; 3) will recruit and develop other vocalists and instrumentalists and help build them into a team; and 4) will learn, create, and use worship planning strategies for weekly worship experiences.
Ordination is not required. The position will be full-time or part-time depending on the candidate. We encourage all interested persons to inquire.
About Hope Church:
Hope Church is a growing, multi-generational church in Spencer, IA. Spencer is a town of 10,000 people located about 20 miles south of the popular Iowa Great Lakes. Hope offers two worship services (8:30 am and 10:45 am) with a Sunday School hour in between. Our music style would best be described as contemporary. Our usual praise team consists of keyboards, drum, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar and 3 to 5 vocalists.. The Worship Leader will join a staff of Lead Pastor, Youth Pastor, Assistant Youth Pastor, Children’s and Family Ministries Director, Director of Congregational Life, Office Administrator and Facilities Manager.
Salary will be competitive according to experience and education. Paid time off, professional development, and money towards insurance included.
Please send resume and cover letter to Pastor Russell Muilenburg RMuilenburg@spencerhope.org
Years of Experience: 0-5 years
Education level: Bachelors or higher preferred, but equivalent life experience also considered
Church or Organization: Nooksack Valley Reformed Church
Nooksack Valley Reformed Church is searching for a Lead Pastor to provide the next chapter of ministry and leadership to our congregation with the upcoming retirement of our current pastor. Our church is located in Nooksack, Washington in the northwest corner of Washington state surrounded by beautiful mountains and the San Juan Islands of the Pacific Ocean. To obtain additional information about our church please go to our website (www.nooksackvalleyreformed.org) and view our church profile. As you review the information prayerfully consider how NVRC’s congregational vision and values align with your ministry passion and calling. We trust the Holy Spirit will speak and guide you in your review and consideration of our lead pastor search.
If you sense that God has placed a calling to inquire about our position, we would like to speak with you more and see whether you might be the lead pastor the Lord has set aside for Nooksack Valley Reformed Church.
May God bless you and guide you in your search process.
The Nooksack Valley Reformed Church Search Team
Director of Youth Ministries
Church or Organization: Forest Grove Reformed Church
Forest Grove Reformed Church is a mid-sized, rural church family with a rich youth ministry heritage. We are searching for an individual with a love for Jesus Christ and a passion for teaching and connecting with middle and high school students.
To check out our church, visit www.forestgroverc.org
To get more information about this position or submit your resume, contact our search team at DYMsearch@forestgroverc.org
Director of Youth and Young Adults
Church or Organization: Cedar Hills Community Church
Cedar Rapids, IA
Worship Arts/Associate Pastor
Church or Organization: Springs Community Church
Colorado Springs, CO
The primary focus of this position (three-quarters of time) is the leadership of worship arts ministry: to foster an environment of authentic and passionate worship each week as a part of our Sunday services, which include contemporary and traditional elements. Create a setting where the Word of God is valued and honored and the Spirit of God is welcome and invited to move. Work in conjunction with our Lead Pastor to plan for and anticipate the presence of God in our worship of Him each week. Strive to deeply disciple people into a lifestyle of worship, to include musical as well as other methods of worship. Multiply the passion, gifts and competencies you have into the lives of other believers. The remaining one-quarter of time will be fulfilling traditional duties of an Associate Pastor, based on the giftings of the individual selected, to include (but not limited to): pastoral care and counseling, preaching and oversight of groups/communities. Learn more at springscommunitychurch.org/job-openings or send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director for Congregational Renewal
Church or Organization: Christian Reformed Church in North America
Grand Rapids, MI
The Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA) and the Reformed Church in America (RCA) in partnership are looking for a Director for Congregational Renewal. The purpose of this position will be to build, then lead and direct the Reformed Partnership in all its parts in fulfilling the mission assigned by the RCA and the CRCNA within the policies set by the Reformed Vision Team. Visit www.crcna.org/jobs for details of the partnership and position description; to apply submit a current resume and cover letter by May 29, 2019.
Reformed Partnership for Congregational Renewal (RPCR)
What is the core purpose of this new capacity?
To catalyze innovation and collaboration among CRC and RCA denominational and regional staff members and CRC and RCA congregations; for the purpose of developing more and better congregations that faithfully and creatively participate in God’s mission in the world--in order that lives are transformed and communities are renewed.
What is the vision for the long term Impact of this new capacity?
Through this new capacity we see a day when CRC and RCA denominational and regionally deployed staff catalyze creativity and innovation in more than a thousand congregations through the use of collaboratively developed resources and processes that assist congregations to:
● Grow in their capacity for self-evaluation and prayerful discernment through which they name their challenges and identify and implement appropriate processes and resources
● Increase in their ability to make more and better disciples, accompanied by numerical growth
● Employ leadership development practices that help their leadership teams grow in size, competency and the ability to lead their churches in mission
● Expand and deepen their kingdom impact as they engage in mission locally and globally.
What values does this new capacity aspire to embrace as we innovate and collaborate together?
● Listening Prayer
We aspire to be a space in which humble, listening prayer is the foundation for the work of congregational renewal in all its forms
● Generous Hospitality
We aspire to be a space where all CRC and RCA congregations that are committed to a journey of learning that leads to change and renewal are welcomed, equipped, and supported
● Courageous Creativity
We aspire to be a space where courage to experiment and innovate; permission to succeed and to fail; and commitment to continuous learning is celebrated
● Self-Evaluation and Discernment that Leads to Action
We aspire to be a space where prayerful self-evaluation and discernment assist congregations to identify and implement resources or processes that lead to ongoing learning and transformation
● Fruitful Collaboration
We aspire to be a space in which collaboration between denominational staff members and CRC and RCA congregations results in faithful and fruitful ministry and unity in mission
We aspire to be a space in which humble listening is a hallmark, eagerness to learn from and with others is central; and reliance on God for direction and the outcomes is normative
1. All relations with the RCA and the CRCNA, Reformed Partnership, steering committee, other officers, agencies and institutions of the RCA and CRCNA, and all external relationships.
2. Generate the statements of mission, vision, core values, ministry philosophy and theology, and strategy for approval by the Partnership and manage the unit such that the unit creatively and faithfully applies its mission, vision and values in its ministry.
3. Develop and recommend all comprehensive (i.e., long-range, strategic) plans to the steering committee and, when appropriate, to the RCA General Synod Council and the CRCNA Council of Delegates for approval.
4. Collaborate with the Advisory Committee and the internal RPCR leaders and partners to set overall strategic direction, plans, policies and outcomes for RPCR on current and longer-term bases.
5. Develop operational plans with the RPCR staff and other relevant partners to execute and implement the overall strategic plans.
6. Keep the steering committee informed on the material developments, significant steps taken and relevant outcomes generated by RPCR in the fulfillment of the above plans.
7. Build and sustain a leadership, management and staff/ partnership team sufficient to meet the strategic and operational plans of the organizations.
8. Maintain financial viability and integrity; and recommend annual plans and budgets within the RCA and CRCNA budget approval process, as well as alterations to either during the year.
9. Promote the partnership throughout the RCA and the CRC and in the broader Christian community.
10. Maintain appropriate relationships with other entities, particularly: associations e.g. Center for Congregations, and others.
11. Other tasks assigned by senior leadership of the RCA and CRC as articulated by the RCA/CRC Reformed Vision Team and the steering committee.
RPCR Administrative Staff
The list below is representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1.Professing membership in a Reformed Church in America or a Christian Reformed congregation, or of a church in ecclesiastical fellowship with same, and agreement with the doctrine of the churches signified by signing a covenant statement.
2. Overall: skillful as an executive, with demonstrated aptitude for building organizations through the interaction with partners, teams and individuals in order to meet designated goals. Well-recognized for superior work product, and experience in running, developing and managing an organization of similar or greater size and complexity than the Unit.
3. Advanced training and experience in church renewal, theology, continuing education, and organizational management.
4. A working knowledge of the RCA and the CRC in Canada and the USA and their entities and organizational partners.
5. Readiness to travel frequently and for extended periods.
6. A deserved reputation for integrity and trust.
1. At least five years of experience in leading congregational programs focused on renewal. Desirable: at least four years of inter-cultural experience with knowledge of a least one other culture and language.
2. Training in church renewal, theology and organizational management.
3. An advanced degree in a field related to church renewal and continuing education, or its equivalent in experience and training.
4. Preferred: ordination as a minister of the Word or Commissioned Pastor in the RCA or the CRCNA, or comparable ordination by a church with which the reformed partners share ecclesiastical fellowship.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Disciple Development Director
Church or Organization: Forestview Community Church
We are looking for theologically grounded and relationally healthy leader who loves helping people grow and excel. This is a full-time salary position in a supportive and professional environment.
About Our Church:
Forestview Community Church is a family made up of many different kinds of people, from many different social and religious backgrounds, who are all in the process of change. What unites us is our desire to live out our full potential in Christ as individuals, as families, and as a church family. We take the Bible very seriously. However, we do not take ourselves quite so seriously. We are committed to extending the grace and mercy of God to everyone as we strive to walk this faith journey together.
Forestview is located in Grimsby Ontario and is affiliated with the Reformed Church in America
Optimizing Forestview’s process of developing people to be fully engaged disciples of Jesus Christ.
Nature of Work:
Giving leadership oversight and support to various ministries such as Life Groups, Discipleship Courses, Children’s Ministries, Volunteer Placement, and Leadership Development.
Full Job description available through our website at:
Please submit resume to Tracy Werner at email@example.com
Applications will be received until May 26th, 2019
Church or Organization: Forestview Community Church
Full-time Church Planter position The fields are ripe!!
Do you have a passion for working in God’s great harvest field?
Forestview Community Church is looking for an energetic Church Planter to expand the work of God in our little corner of this planet. We believe God is calling us to sow a church in Winona, Ontario, Canada. With support from a launch team from Forestview, the Church Planter will be responsible for planting, organizing and pastoring this new church start.
At Forestview we believe strongly in the importance of abiding in God’s Word, loving God and others, and bearing fruit in our lives for His Kingdom. If you cherish God and His Word, want to see His love shared and are excited about disciple making, visit our website and read a comprehensive description of this compelling position. https://www.forestviewcommunitychurch.ca/oue-job-opening
Please submit resume and credentials as requested in the link above to Jessica Romaniuk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be taken until June 30th, 2019.
Church or Organization: Reformed Church in America
Grand Rapids, MI
The web developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a customer’s specifications. The web developer is well versed in CMS platforms like Drupal and Wordpress with the ability to create custom solutions while maintaining best practices. As the RCA continues to expand its digital presence, the web developer will play key roles in implementing new web assets through front end and back end development.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Develop websites based on the Drupal and Wordpress CMS while also implementing custom solutions where needed.
- Work with our UI/UX designer to develop a responsive web presence for all websites.
- Implement designs and conduct cross browser testing to confirm functionality.
- Integrate websites with our Salesforce CRM through third-party tools or custom solutions.
- Work with our communications team to prioritize projects and set development schedules.
- Give input into the strategy for major website projects.
- Assist in developing and maintaining web development policies and procedures.
- Maintain backups, upgrades and documentation for all web assets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Four or more years working as a web developer or within a development environment.
- Experience configuring and developing for Drupal and/or WordPress CMS.
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving.
- Solid understanding of web standards and usability.
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices.
- Enjoy learning about the latest web technology and teaching others.
- Commitment to the mission and vision of the RCA.
- Ability to travel up to 5 days per year.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
- Experience with ADA Compliance in web development.
- Familiar integrating web applications with Salesforce CRM.
Interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than end of day Friday, May 24, 2019.
Children's Ministry Director
Church or Organization: First Reformed
First Reformed in Holland, MI is hiring a part time Children's Ministry Director. Below you will find the job description.
If you are interested in this position, please email Louis Ford, and in the subject line write "Children's Director" and have any information you would like to submit attached.
First Reformed Church
Director of Children’s Ministries
The primary purpose shall be to administer curriculum and coordinate volunteers to carry out all programs related to Children’s Ministry and the Nursery of First Reformed Church.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
This position requires experience in administration and children ministries. As the Director of Children’s Ministries
you will need to demonstrate the ability to manage and equip volunteers, oversee a strong curriculum, and strengthen programs and communication in accordance with the First Reformed Church Mission, and policies, as well as give insight and opinions on future ministry needs to leadership.
- Commitment to Christ and His Kingdom work.
- An ability to manage and equip people for growth in children.
- Experience in team-ministry to bring more collegiality within Children’s Ministry.
- An ability to give and receive supervision.
- Oversee the area of Children’s Education ministry, and the Nursery.
- Lead, enable, equip, encourage, pastoral ministry teams and volunteers.
- Supervise, recruit, equip, train and evaluate volunteers and staff as needed or assigned.
- Suggest to Pastor Dan & Louis Ford improvements, new ministries, and programs and help with implementation where needed.
- Children’s Education - support, educate, encourage volunteers, enforce current policies.
- Carry out background checks.
- Teacher orientation and training classes.
- Keep records and update ministries and members on Servant Keeper software.
- Track student attendance and work with existing assimilation strategies.
- Report biweekly to Louis Ford.
- Return calls and e-mails soon as possible but within 3 business days.
- Regular meetings with assigned ministry teams.
- Regular attendance at staff meetings, Weekly
- Regular attendance at Consistory meetings.
- As requested, occasionally lead worship.
- Shall be a regular member of Consistory with no voting rights.
The duties of the position are covered by this contract. This part time, salaried, position is based on 15 hours per week. A bi-weekly time card is required for payment compensation.
This is non- exempt salaried position and compensation will be reviewed and updated as needed. Compensation will include reimbursement of mileage as needed and 2 week paid vacation.
This part time position and does not include health or disability insurance.
Church or Organization: Woodstock Reformed Church
We are accepting Minister's Profiles until May 15, 2019
Historic Woodstock Reformed Church on the village green is looking for a new pastor. please read the poem below, look over our website, and contact us for an information packet. For our church profile, contact Shannon Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen, a bell is ringing.
Listen, voices are singing.
This is where the mountains
Climb to the sky,
Where the world is painted,
And words are songs.
Where the past meets the present,
And comes back to life.
This is where God dances.
This is where God plays.
Listen, children are laughing.
Listen, hands are clapping.
Five, six, seven generations,
Two hundred years we gather.
This is where the steeple reaches
For the sky,
And the doors are open for
All to come inside.
Where broken souls are welcome,
And heavy hearts can heal.
This is where God speaks.
This is where God opens up his arms.
Listen, the mountains are singing.
Listen, someone is praying.
Here is where we bow our heads
Here is where we pray,
This is where we come
To laugh and cry.
This is where we come
When we need to
By Roy Kenyon
Student Ministries Director
Church or Organization: Bethany Christian Reformed Church
Church or Organization: Roseland Reformed Church
Roseland Reformed Church in Roseland, MN is a small rural church with a family centered, loving and supportive congregation. We are praying for a pastor with strong biblical knowledge who connects with the congregation in a manner that will inspire us to grow deeper in our faith. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Word, loves Jesus, is led by the Holy Spirit, shares the gospel and encourages discipleship. Our hope is to find a pastor that can guide our church to better serve the families of this church both young and old. Roseland Reformed members are searching for a pastor who can help us continue being the welcoming body of Christ to all, yet equip us with the necessary skills to go out and reach others in the community. We aspire to improve our outreach abilities at Roseland Reformed Church and we would like a pastor who possess strength in that area and can encourage us to get involved and connect with others both in and out of our church.
We are a blessed congregation and we trust that God will connect us with someone who will share and continue to grow these blessings with us. If you feel the need for more information from our church please contact us.
For inquires or to send a profile, contact Stephanie Slagter, communications director for the Search Committee at email@example.com
To obtain more detailed information, please contact Molly Towne, RCA Ministry Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general church information, please visit www.roselandreformedchurch.org
Interim of minister under contract
Church or Organization: Trinity Reformed Church
Trinity Reformed Church in Rochester NY is seeking an interim or contract minister to serve our congregation of 134 members while we search for a new pastor. Our congregation includes people of all ages, including many mature church-goers and several young families. We are very involved in mission and outreach and have many people committed to service in and outside of the church. We have a loving and caring congregation and a capable and dedicated church staff.
We are looking for someone who is warm and sociable, preaches well, and can offer pastoral care to help us through this time of transition to whatever God has in mind for Trinity and the pastor who is being called to be here. We are considering full-time or part-time ministry and have a parsonage available.
Check us out at http://trcroc.org/ or https://www.facebook.com/Trinity-Rochester-346990610522/.
For further information, contact Sharon Hann, Vice President of Consistory (email@example.com or 585-520-9628). Send Minister Profile Forms to her by email or by postal mail to the church, Trinity Reformed Church, 909 Landing Road North, Rochester, NY 14625.
Church or Organization: Bethel CRC
Bethel is a small, multi-generational church on the east side of Zeeland, Michigan. In 2016 Bethel began the Renewal Lab at Calvin Seminary. The process renewed a passion for the gospel, hospitality, and outreach. Our goal is to put the gospel at the center of our worship and our ministries. We are intentional about making visitors feel welcome and loved during the service and in fellowship. Our passion for outreach stems from our call as God’s people and our placement by God in this part of Zeeland. We strive to live out our vision: “Bethel: a community rooted in the love and acceptance of Jesus Christ, ignited by the Holy Spirit to be growing in and sharing our faith in Zeeland and beyond”. We are seeking a pastor who shares our vision and encourages us in our mission.
Additional qualities we are looking for in our future pastor:
—Embraces Biblical/gospel preaching with different styles of presentation.
—Has a passion for prayer.
—Has compassion for those curious about the faith and willing to give leadership inside and outside the church. He/she should work alongside others in outreach endeavors.
—Is interested and willing to work with all age groups. He/she should make an effort to get to know all members the first year.
—Is a team player who can work with the worship team and provide opportunities for members to be involved in worship. This includes the use of drama, dance, various types of music, prayer, and scripture reading.
—Is willing to work wholeheartedly with both genders as we have male and female elders and deacons.
—Supports and encourages Christian Education in church, home, and school.
—Is actively involved as a Kids Hope mentor.
Church profile and additional qualifications for our future pastor are attached to this post. If you are interested in applying for or learning more about this position, please send questions, inquiries, or resumes to Brandan Compagner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found at bethelchurchzeeland.org.
South Harbor Elementary Coordinator
Church or Organization: Harbor Churches
Byron Center, MI
The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator will help kids find their way back to God by providing direct leadership of kids ministry teams for children in grade 1 through grade 5.
The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator serves as a member of the South Harbor staff and is responsible for the following:
1. Implement the vision of Harbor Kids Ministry by partnering with parents and families to help children become passionate and devoted followers of Christ.
2. Successfully lead the elementary volunteer leadership teams and ministry programs.
3. Recruit, empower, train and equip the volunteers in the elementary area.
4. Provide leadership and oversight for the tasks pertaining to elementary programming including but not limited to: database management and volunteer management.
5. Actively engage in missional opportunities for children and families in our community.
6. Be an active member of the South Harbor ministry staff and the Harbor Churches multisite network.
Position Grade: Part-time, hourly (20 hours per week)
Ministry Team: South Harbor Kids Ministry
Reporting Relationship: South Harbor Kids Coordinator
LEADING STAFF & VOLUNTEERS
Result #1: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has met regularly with volunteers to provide coaching, oversight and collaboration. Volunteers are supported and directed in their areas of ministry responsibility and programming is effectively implemented.
Result #2: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has assisted the South Harbor Kids Coordinator and Early Childhood Coordinator in recruiting all needed South Harbor Kids Ministry volunteers. This is an ongoing, team approach, initiative.
Result #3: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has assisted the South Harbor Kids Coordinator in providing timely and on-going training for volunteers in the Elementary area at South Harbor Kids Ministry.
Result #4: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has participated in recruiting needed volunteers to staff missional events and advocate for missional opportunities.
ALIGNMENT WITH VISION / STAFF TEAM
Result #5: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator provides leadership for the development of the goals and strategy of the elementary programming at South Harbor Kids Ministry for the purpose of maintaining their alignment to Harbor Churches mission, vision and values.
Result #6: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator meets regularly with the South Harbor Kids Coordinator and members of the South Harbor staff to engage in leadership and support in areas of responsibility.
Result #7: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has participated across campuses in working collaboratively in children’s ministry as well as with Harbor Churches Central Services ensuring organization-wide best practices approach to systems and technology usage.
Result #8: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has effectively utilized the gifts and abilities of volunteers in the South Harbor Kids Ministry.
Result #9: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has ensured that parents have had an excellent and warm experience with South Harbor Kids Ministry.
Result #10: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator, in collaboration with the Kids Coordinator and Early Childhood Coordinator, has recruited and placed volunteers to implement South Harbor Kids Ministry, including team leaders.
Result #11: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator work with the Harbor Churches Kids team to prepare age-appropriate curriculum that agrees with Harbor Churches theology and the ability to step in and lead program as necessary.
Result #12: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has overseen and implemented communication for South Harbor Kids Elementary area. This will leave parents feeling informed, connected and excited about South Harbor Kids Ministry.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
RESULT #13: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has ensured that elementary kids programming is safe, clean and well-ordered.
RESULT #14: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has ensured elementary volunteers have adhered to all the South Harbor Kids Ministry policies and procedures.
RESULT #15: The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator has assisted the Kids Coordinator in providing training for all elementary South Harbor Kids Ministry volunteers.
● Reports to South Harbor Kids Coordinator.
● Works alongside of South Harbor Early Childhood Coordinator.
● Provides direction and oversight for elementary team volunteers.
The South Harbor Elementary Coordinator is an hourly, part time position that includes working on Sundays. Requirements for the position are gifts and skills necessary to lead, develop, and implement volunteer leadership teams, a passion for reaching people for Christ, organizational aptitude, good communication skills, and a strong desire to lead, shepherd and empower volunteers in the spiritual formation of children. As with all church staff positions, the South Harbor Elementary Coordinator must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, an active prayer life, and a servant’s heart.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Harbor Churches. To apply for this position, please follow the steps listed below. If you have questions about specific positions or the application process, please email Harbor Churches Human Resources at email@example.com.
➔ Complete an online application found at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/dqPMxPO1iM
➔ Submit your resume and cover letter to:
◆ Include a SUBJECT line of: YOURLASTNAME Yourfirstname, Title of Job Opening
Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator
Church or Organization: Harbor Churches
The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator will help people find their way back to God by providing direct leadership of weekly children’s ministry on the Walker Harbor campus.
Position Grade: Part-time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
Ministry Team: Walker Harbor Staff
Reporting Relationship: Walker Harbor Campus Pastor and Harbor Churches Kids Team
The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator serves as a member of the Walker Harbor staff and is responsible for the following:
1. Coaching, leading and supporting volunteers.
2. Oversee Sunday morning children’s ministry.
3. Oversee the implementation of all children’s policies and procedures.
4. Oversee the communication of children’s ministry
5. Assist in the creation and implementation of Walker Harbor’s ministry as part of Walker Harbor staff.
Result #1: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has met regularly with volunteers to provide coaching, oversight and collaboration. Volunteers are supported and directed in their areas of ministry responsibility. All areas of ministry responsibility are effectively implemented.
Result #2: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has recruited all needed children’s ministry volunteers by September 1st of each ministry year.
Result #3: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has provided timely and adequate training for all volunteers in the children’s ministry.
SUNDAY MORNING CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
Result #4: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has selected and implemented all aspects of curriculum for the children’s minister, in collaboration with the values and best practices of Harbor churches.
Result #5: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has effectively utilized the gifts and abilities of volunteers in the children’s ministry.
Result #6: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has ensured that parents have had an excellent and warm experience with Walker Harbor Kids ministry.
Result #7: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has recruited and placed enough volunteers to implement children’s ministry on Sunday mornings, including team leaders and coaches.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
RESULT #8: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has ensured that all Kids programming is safe, clean and well-ordered.
RESULT #9: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has overseen and evaluated all children’s ministries policies and procedures.
RESULT #10: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has provided training for all policies and procedures for all children’s ministry volunteers.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COMMUNICATION
Result #11: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has overseen and implemented all aspects of communication for Walker Harbor kids. This will leave parents feeling informed, connected and excited about the children’s ministry.
Result #14: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has met regularly with the Lead Pastor and members of the Walker Harbor staff to provide leadership and support in areas of responsibility.
Result #15: The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator has participated across campuses in working collaboratively in children’s ministry, ensuring the use of similar systems and approach.
● Reports to Walker Harbor Campus Pastor.
● Works alongside of other staff members.
● Provides direction and oversight for volunteers serving in areas of responsibility.
The Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator is a part-time hourly position. Requirements for the position are a working knowledge of children’s ministries, gifts and experience necessary to lead, develop, and implement teams in children’s ministry, a passion for reaching the lost for Christ, organizational aptitude, good communication skills, and a strong desire to lead/shepherd and empower volunteers in the spiritual formation of children. As with all church staff positions, the Walker Harbor Kids Coordinator must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, an active prayer life, and a servant’s heart.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Harbor Churches. To apply for the position, please follow the steps listed below. If you have questions about specific positions or the application process, please email Harbor Churches Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
➔ Complete an online application found at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/dqPMxPO1iM
➔ Submit your resume and cover letter to:
◆ Include a SUBJECT line of: YOURLASTNAME Yourfirstname, Title of Job Opening
Church or Organization: First Reformed Church
We are looking to hire a Communications Director at First Church! First
Church is a dynamic faith community which desires to see generation after
generation become fully devoted followers of Jesus. You can check out the job
description and how to apply at the attached link!
First Church is located in DeMotte Indiana, a rural city conveniently located
only just over an hour from one of the greatest cities in the world, Chicago
IL. With access to unlimited resources and cultural experiences so close to
home, First Church is one of the most dynamic, intergenerational, and diverse
churches in the Northwest Indiana region.
Check out the link below for the Communications Director job description:
Church or Organization: The Parkway Community Church
The Parkway Community Church, a congregation of the Reformed Church in
America located on Long Island in Hicksville, New York, is seeking a
We are an active congregation of deep Christian faith and strong community,
with a passionate commitment to reaching out to others and revitalizing our
church. We have spent the last year looking at our history, exploring our
values, examining our identity, dreaming dreams, and discerning where God is
calling us to be Disciples of Christ in the world.
As a result of this work, we have begun to focus on the following three
areas: Extravagant Welcome (through action and use of physical space),
Revitalized Worship (try out new things, create mystery and surprise), and
Encourage and Inspire Youth (inside and outside the church).
We want a minister who would be excited to take this journey with us. If you
would like to find out more about The Parkway Community Church and receive a
copy of our Church's profile, contact Molly Towne at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Parkway Community Church Search Team
Church or Organization: Clover Hill Reformed Church
Clover Hill Reformed Church, a traditional, homey congregation with an active core of about 75 congregants, is seeking a part-time pastor.
The last four years have been a transition from a long term pastorate to rethinking what it means for us to be organized as a church and our mission in the community. We now have active ministry teams that oversee all the work of the church led by a large group of committed servant leaders. Due to this new leadership structure and new programs that have been initiated in the past three years, there is a new energy in our congregation. We look forward to working with a new pastor to help us translate this renewed energy into action, growth and ministry.
Clover Hill Reformed Church is in central New Jersey, almost equidistant between Philadelphia and New York and about a 20 minute drive to Princeton. The church is located in a rural/suburban area with one of the top school systems in the State. The parsonage is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch with a large family room, a deck and a 2-car garage. Work load and compensation will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Our church profile is available from Molly Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to apply, please contact:
Search Team Chair
37 Rittenhouse Circle, Flemington, NJ 08822
908 788-0664(h) or 908 310-7423 (c)
Church or Organization: Chandler Reformed Church
Chandler Reformed Church is seeking applicants for a full time Pastor. If you are interested, please email Vicki Clark at email@example.com. She will provide our Church Profile and cover letter to you in addition to any further information you may wish to have.
Church or Organization: Arise Church
Sioux Falls, SD
Arise Church is a genuine, dynamic community of families living life in the light of Christ in the vibrant and growing city of Sioux Falls, SD.
Our vision of life in the light of Christ reflects an already-present reality and drives us to love God and our neighbor, grow in the knowledge of God and self, worship in Spirit and truth, and to go and make disciples as Christ commissioned us.
We are seeking the Lord's help in calling and welcoming a Pastor to lead our church community in this mission.
At Arise, our Sunday worship services reflect how we gather as a community: we focus our prayers and praises upward to God, and we welcome and love each person that walks through our doors to join us. Outside of Sunday mornings, we gather weekly in homes as life groups, and participate in outreach events in our city.
We desire that our next pastor has gifts in spiritual leadership, preaching, discipleship, mission advancement, and staff administration.
If you feel as though you may be called to Arise or just want to find out more, please view our profile to learn more and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church or Organization: Otley Reformed Church
Otley Church (near Pella, IA) is searching for a capable Worship Leader who has integrity, energy, creativity, and the ability to build our worship team. Someone sensitive to the Spirit of God and desires to be used by Jesus to build His church.
This is a part-time position (10 to 12 hours per week) for someone:
- Who has a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing, personal relationship with Him.
- Who is able to lead and serve as both instrumentalist and vocalist at worship services, and who will recruit and develop other vocalists and musicians as necessary.
- Who will learn, create, and use worship planning strategies for weekly worship experiences.
The person we are looking for will need to be experienced with a variety of worship styles, with a focus on contemporary music (utilizing the worship team). We envision the use of a contemporary style of worship to connect us to the present and lead us into the future. Otley Church desires a leader who will create an atmosphere of worship in which the participants will sense that they are entering into the presence of God.
Please submit a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. Additionally a video or audio recording leading worship is appreciated, but not required.
ATTN: Team Ignite
Otley Reformed Church, 700 Johnston St., Otley, Iowa 50214
Church or Organization: Immanuel Christian Reformed Church
Immanuel CRC in Hudsonville, Michigan is discerning who God is calling to be our next pastor. We are a loving, praying, caring and serving congregation who desires to advance Christ's kingdom in hearts, in neighborhoods and into the next generation. Thank you for prayerfully considering joining our church family. For more information or to apply please visit immanuelcrc.com.
For a job description or to view the application, please visit: http://www.immanuelcrc.com/pastor-job-description/
Church or Organization: First Christian Reformed Church
The First Christian Reformed Church (Hanford, CA) has begun a search for a Lead Pastor who will bear the core responsibilities of preaching, staff oversight, vision casting, and leadership. The Lead Pastor, in partnership with the Director of Public Ministries, will also help develop and care for its existing members, and aid in its ability to impact Kings County and the neighboring communities.
The successful candidate for the Lead Pastor position will be an excellent communicator and strong leader. The candidate will also be a motivational force, a team-builder, decision-maker, and a vision-creator who champions and shapes both the vision and mission of the church, thinking beyond current circumstances and looking to broader, Kingdom-inspired opportunities. Preference will be given to candidates ordained or willing to be ordained within the Christian Reformed Church in North America. Consideration will be given to those ordained by other Reformed bodies, such as, but not limited to, the Reformed Church in America and the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
Church or Organization: Belltower Reformed Church
Belltower Reformed Church, Ellsworth, Michigan, is seeking an individual to serve as its pastor. Belltower is a family-oriented church desiring to grow in love for God and others and to find new ways to live that out. We are seeking a pastor who is a growing disciple of Jesus Christ and who is willing to embrace not only our church but also the community we serve. Our community is rural, resort, and agricultural including portions of three small school districts \ villages.
For a copy of our church profile, information including a position description, please contact: Louise Klooster, chairperson of the Search Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also acquire a profile of our church from Molly Towne, email@example.com. For church information, please visit www.belltowerchurch.org.
Church or Organization: Faith Community Church
Faith Community Church located in Edmonds, Washington, about 12 miles north of Seattle, is searching for a Lead Pastor to guide our RCA church into a new chapter of ministry with the upcoming retirement of our current pastor. To view the profile of Faith and the position description please visit our web site at www.faithedmonds.org. As you review the information, please prayerfully consider how your passions and call to ministry may align with Faith and the mission, vision and values we encompass. The web site will also provide a link to begin the application process. If you sense the Holy Spirit guiding you toward this ministry, we would welcome your application and the opportunity to know more about you.
Faith Community Church Pastor Search Team
Director of Youth and Children’s Ministry
Church or Organization: Wyckoff Reformed Church
The Wyckoff Reformed Church is an energetic, family centered local congregation that seeks to motivate and connect people to live out their faith journey together. We offer weekly services, Sunday school, JR and SR youth programs and monthly young family gatherings along with other programs to inspire our community through outreach. We are seeking a new Director of Youth and Children’s Ministry who will help prepare our children and teenagers to lead a Christian life through the following functions; education, worship, mission and fellowship.
The Director of Youth and Children’s Ministry is a vital role for inspiring, connecting and empowering children and teens, and their families, to grow and live out their faith. The primary functions of this position are to coordinate and oversee our weekly children’s Sunday school program and JR and SR High Youth Groups in a way that provides hospitality, a sense of community and a deep faith experience for new members as well as the existing congregation. This position is also responsible for developing and coordinating monthly family activities, youth mission trip, and Vacation Bible School (VBS) as well as, lead the confirmation class and other events that are an outreach to the community, drawing in and connecting new families to the congregation.
Wyckoff, NJ is located in Bergen County NJ; approximately 25 miles outside of NYC. Please see the attached job description for more details. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Church or Organization: Fellowship Reformed Church
Fellowship Church of Muskegon is looking to hire a full-time Worship Leader to lead our Sunday morning worship services. Our worship services are the foundation of everything we do as a church, and we are looking for a musically gifted leader who is highly engaging and a spiritual influencer. The best candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in leading worship and will also have a practical experience in personal discipleship.
Our worship and discipleship ministries complement each other, and we hope to involve our worship leader in the development and growth of our small group ministry.
Our worship leader will work with a talented group of creative volunteers, and we're looking for a leader who can coach them to lead well. You'll need to be highly relational, a developer of people and committed follower of Jesus Christ with an infectious faith. Our vision for worship involves services that connect with people's heart and minds, and our worship leader will understand how best to engage people and draw them to a deeper commitment to Christ.
If this sounds good to you and you'd like to know more, we'd love to know more about you! For a complete position description, please contact us a email@example.com. Please be sure to provide us with at least two references, and a video of you leading worship would be very helpful.
Thank you for your interest.
Church or Organization: Hopewell Reformed Church
Hopewell Junction, NY
Hopewell Reformed Church (HRC) is located 70 miles north of New York City in Hopewell Junction, NY. HRC is a 400-member church with a 260-year history of faithfulness to Reformed beliefs such as the inerrancy and infallibility of Scripture, the power of prayer, the discipleship of believers, and the personal and communal practice of following Jesus. We are a diverse congregation in both age and culture with many talented musicians who greatly assist in both traditional and contemporary worship. We have strong Mission, Community Outreach and Care ministries as well as active Children’s and Youth ministries.
We’re seeking a Christ-centered, Spirit-filled pastor who has experience preaching, counseling and teaching; has effectively led a church and multiple staff, and has strong skills in the area of leadership and oversight. The Lead Pastor will oversee, lead and develop a teaching ministry that ignites the spirit of the congregation to hunger for the things of God. An Ordained or Commissioned Pastor is preferred with M.Div. or equivalent education/experience.
The duties of the Lead Pastor shall include the following:
- To provide biblically based preaching and teaching ministry
- To lead a teaching ministry that will encourage spiritual growth of the membership and awaken them to an active outreach to their neighbors in evangelism.
- To spearhead overall vision and vision casting
- To lead and supervise staff in support of the church’s ministries.
- To moderate consistory meetings and meet with committees regularly.
- To provide for the coordination of pastoral care for those in crisis situations, church members in hospitals and nursing homes, as well as those who are shut-ins.
- To administer sacraments of communion and baptism.
- To officiate weddings and funerals.
- To lead Confirmation and New Member classes.
- To represent the congregation in Classis activities.
- To support HRC missions and encourage the congregation's participation.
- To encourage the Odyssey (http://www.odysseychurch.org/) special needs congregation and provide support as needed.
To obtain more detailed information, please contact Molly Towne, RCA Ministry Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for our church profile.
For inquiries, or to send a profile, contact Percy Gilbert, Search Committee Chairperson at HRCSearch@hrcrca.org. Our website is http://www.hrcrca.org.
Church or Organization: Woodhaven Reformed Church
Byron Center, MI
Woodhaven Reformed Church (Byron Center, MI) has begun a search for a LEAD PASTOR to guide it into a new chapter of ministry, one during which the congregation hopes to grow younger. The Lead Pastor will have the privilege of providing biblical and relevant sermons, strong and strategic leadership, consensus building coaching for the staff and lay leaders, as well as crisis level pastoral care for the congregation.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a devoted follower of Jesus Christ gifted by the Holy Spirit in the areas of preaching and leadership, complimented by the social skills necessary to engage and connect with the varying demographic groups in the congregation. He or she will also be culturally astute, like the men of Issachar who understood the times (I Chronicles 12:32), and be especially in tune with how to position the church to engage younger generations.
Email email@example.com to apply or for more information on this opportunity.
Church or Organization: Washington Reformed Church
We are looking for a Pastor who is committed to serving Jesus Christ and is Bible centered. In addition, we seek a candidate focused on spiritual leadership, Biblical preaching, and life application while assisting us with building youth ministries and relationships outside the church.
For more information or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church or Organization: Christ Community Reformed Church
Clifton Park, NY
Christ Community Reformed Church in Clifton Park, New York, is looking for a second full-time, ordained and installed minister. We seek an energetic, committed and creative person with deep faith who embraces practices and values important to us: a liturgical, structured worship service, and a welcoming congregation that celebrates diversity. We seek an individual with the ability to nurture relationships across generational lines. Our new Associate Minister will be involved in all aspects of ministry with a particular focus on providing theological guidance and pastoral care to families and youth.
For more information see: http://ccrc-cpny.org/content.cfm?page_content=announcement_include.cfm&announcement_id=225
2 Co-Pastor Positions
Church or Organization: Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church
Desiring to grow in our faith and mission, Woody Nook CRC in Lacombe, AB is seeking to call two pastors to join our team.
We desire to have a *team of three co-pastors who will share the tasks of preaching, teaching, and pastoral care while each pastor will provide organizational leadership for a key area: Preaching & Worship, Faith Formation or Community Development. We envision a team of equals working with council and congregation to enhance each other’s unique gifts as together we serve our Triune God.
If you wish to begin a conversation or receive more information, including job descriptions and church profile, you are invited to contact us.
Search Committee: email@example.com
*Because it is a team of three, we will not hire a married couple out of respect for the third pastor on the team.
Director of Youth Ministries
We are seeking a full-time Director of Youth Ministries to lead our middle and high school youth ministry. More information is available at www.secondreformedchurch.net/now-hiring/.
Church or Organization: Colonial Church of Bayside
The Colonial Church of Bayside is seeking a pastor who is experiencing a call to ministry in Queens, NY. Our congregation lives as an extended family, worshiping and witnessing to Christ as best we know how. We pray for a pastor who will help us be faithful and growing in that work.
Work load and compensation will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Our church profile is available from Molly Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to apply, please contact Elder Kevin Huang at Kevincklm@yahoo.com.
Manager of Retirement Services
Church or Organization: Reformed Church in America
New York, NY
The manager, in consultation with the executive director, provides strategic vision, planning, administration and overall management of the retirement program administered by the Board of Benefits Services (BOBS). The manager provides primary oversight of retirement services vendor relations serving as the advocate for the retirement programs and the best interests of plan participants. The manager represents and promotes the retirement program in a professional manner within and outside the Reformed Church in America (RCA) and effectively interacts and communicates with participants, eligible participants and their employers.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Oversee the plan administration for the nonqualified deferred compensation and 403(b) retirement plans in compliance with the plan documents and in accordance with the Book of Church Order.
- Oversee retirement plan vendor relations including the relationship with the plan custodian and record keeper. Advocate for participants as needed. Represent the plan effectively with the retirement plan custodian, record keeper and other vendors. Maintain Plan Administration Manual.
- Oversee all other aspects of BOBS, including participant services, contribution verification project, reallocation progam, New York State filing, retirement services form, and adoption agreement compliance, etc.
- Provide leadership, management, support and mentoring to assigned staff.
- Serve as an active member of the RCA Audit Committee and RCA Investment Advisory Committee as they relate to BOBS. With the executive director, ensure that advice from the Audit and Investment Advisory Committees as approved by the BOBS’ board is implemented.
- Be prepared and available for consultation with auditors. Ensure plan compliance, financial integrity and, in collaboration with the executive director, implement corrections identified in auditor’s management comments.
- Work with participants, financial advisors, insurance companies and retirement custodian in the purchase of annuities for participants. With the assistance of the BOBS investment consultant, properly vet insurance companies and investment funds. Maintain current list of annuities purchased from the non-qualified plan in the name of BOBS, send 1099s to participants, acquire annual valuation for audit.
- Manage distributions in cases of divorce of participants. This includes working with participants, ex-spoues, their attorneys and the retirement custodian, to carry out terms of the court order and Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) and/or Domestic Relations Order (DRO) in accordance with the plan documents.
- Participate in and make effective presentations at Classis Clerks meetings, BOBS board meetings, classis meetings and other denominational meetings when requested.
- Provide input for the design, development and fulfillment of marketing, communication and education objectives and the resulting initiatives for participants and employers.
- Provide ongoing strategic review of the retirement plans including developing and executing plan changes that best support the needs of participants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field.
- Five to seven years progressive experience in retirement services.
- Three to five years prior supervisory experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25 days per year.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to think strategically about, manage, and implement all aspects of a non-qualified deferred compensation plan and a 403(b) retirement plan in a church plan environment.
- An ability and commitment to work collaboratively with a leadership team and to support, mentor, and supervise a staff team.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a wider organization and cooperate in the formation/fulfillment of the church’s shared mission.
- A creative, innovative and critical thinker able to develop and share ideas and implement them into actions for positive change.
- Committed to the mission of the RCA.
CEBS accreditation in the retirement services sector
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by end of day on March 10, 2019.
Church or Organization: First Presbyterian Church
First Presbyterian Church of Huron, SD seeks a full-time Ministry Associate to focus on coordinating youth programs, teaching, equipping volunteers, and assisting church leadership and pastor. See the complete job description at http://www.fpchuron.com/news_and_event_11.html.
Church or Organization: First Cutlerville CRC
Byron Center, MI
Lead Pastor at First Cutlerville Christian Reformed Church, 1425 68th Street SW, Byron Center, MI 49315
Employment Status: Called, Full Time
Reports to: Administrative Elders
Benefit Status: Eligible
Education Requirement: Master of Divinity
First Cutlerville CRC is a church committed to...
- Biblical Teaching because God’s truth is the catalyst for spiritual growth and it shapes our everyday living.
- Being a Caring Community that provides love and care to meet people’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Glorifying Worship where participants bring glory and honor to God.
- Spirit Led Prayer as a body of believers that helps us to be fully and courageously dependent on the Holy Spirit to discern God’s will and further God’s kingdom.
- Embedding Scripture in all of our ministries so that God’s word is firmly planted and deeply rooted in people’s hearts and lives.
- Embracing Community by loving others through knowing, engaging and serving our neighbors.
- Empowering Giftedness by discovering, cultivating, and using our unique spiritual gifts for the sake of others and for God’s glory.
- Mission Shaping Discipleship that intentionally makes more and better disciples who are fully devoted to growing, going and blessing.
- Promotes and actively engages in strategic planning and execution of all aspects of our church’s mission and vision
- Provides direct supervision and support to church staff through regular meetings and ongoing support
- Participates as a member of the administrative elders and regularly attends shepherd elder meetings
- Provides guidance, training and direction to support and empower healthy and impactful ministry level teams
- Represents the church, as necessary, at Grand Rapids South Classis meetings and serves on classical/denominational committees as appropriate
- Serves as a role model for ongoing personal and professional development
- Carries out other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the administrative elders
- Discipleship and Outreach:
- Serves as a member of the discipleship team
- Promotes, encourages and engages with members’ discipleship and outreach in all areas of the church’s ministry
- Actively engages in a relationship in which he is being discipled
- Collaborates and provides ongoing alignment and support with the pastor of visitation and the shepherd elders in an effort to meet the varied needs of our members
- May upon request provide services such as counseling, weddings and funerals
- Actively engages in prayer with and for our church family and community Worship
- Preaches regularly; usually twice each Sunday during a morning and an evening service with two services off a month (not including vacation)
- Serves as worship leader during services
- Actively participates in the planning of worship with the worship coordinator
- Sincere Christian faith and demonstrated Christ-centered life as evidenced by a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ, a working knowledge of the Scriptures and a love for the Reformed faith
- A visible and living walk with Jesus Christ coupled with a strong desire to exercise faith and service through this ministry position
- A calling to model a life of growing personal spiritual growth and discipleship
- A commitment to First Cutlerville CRC’s mission and vision and overarching goals of ministry
- A solid and unwavering understanding of reformed tradition and an adherence to the reformed confessions
- Desired experience in administration, organization and communication
- Desired skills in building teams, training and maintaining volunteers, and the demonstration of a tender heart towards people
- Value and experience in increasing and equipping inter-generational leaders in the use of their gifts
- Ability to establish a team approach and equip rising leaders in an effort to empower those who lead our church’s ministries
- Commitment to be open to embrace new ideas and explore opportunities
- Active prayer life which leads to Spirit led discernment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Value placed in relationships and people
- Demonstration of taking initiative
- Engagement in regular self-reflection and an eagerness to engage in lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Evaluation and Review:
- A regular meeting schedule will be established with the personnel team for ongoing communication, professional development, personal support, and goal setting.
A review will be held annually.
Church or Organization: Silver Creek Community
Silver Creek, MN
Silver Creek Community Church (SCCC) is prayerfully searching for a full-time pastor. SCCC is nestled in a rural community in Central Minnesota, 30 minutes from metropolitan areas. Our church has strong family connections and a long rich history of bible-based worship.
Our multi-generational congregation of 74 members is searching for the Pastor God has already chosen for us. We are praying for a pastor who will embrace our traditions and yet we are open to exploring updated worship styles. If this is you, you will be a visionary with excellent communication skills. The ability to connect with people from all walks of life (farmers, blue collar, white collar) is key to not only connecting with our congregation, but to the unchurched in our community. We value a dynamic pastor with an engaging leadership style and sense of humor who can bring life to a sermon that can be applied to our daily lives. We are looking for someone with a heart for God, people and our church with the ability to inspire others. Short and long-term planning skills with the ability to work well with others to bring ideas to fruition are important. Ideally, you will have some musical ability, talent and/or knowledge.
SCCC places a high value on Biblical preaching and teaching, children and youth programs and ministry to young families. Compassionate outreach to the elderly and sick is also important, as is outreach to our local community. We are blessed as a congregation and we trust that God will connect us with someone who will share and continue to grow these blessings with us.
This position includes an on-site recently updated parsonage (4 bdrms/2 baths) and a competitive salary and benefits package.
SCCC Mission Statement: “Blessed by God to serve others”
SCCC Core Values:
▪ A commitment to a personal relationship with Jesus
▪ A commitment to the truth of God’s revealed Word, the Bible
▪ A commitment to worship as the heartbeat of our church
▪ A commitment to the Great Commission
▪ A commitment to a Biblical world view that engages our culture
▪ A commitment to making our church a house of prayer
▪ A commitment to servanthood and stewardship in every area of life
For church profile please contact Molly Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Pastor of Missions and Spiritual Formation
Church or Organization: Faith Reformed Church
I. Accountable to: Senior Pastor
a. Clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
b. Ordained minister, bachelor's degree and master of divinity degree.
c. Experience in the development of spiritual formation within a church setting or religious organization.
d. Strong people and pastoral skills.
III. Purpose: Give leadership and oversight to spiritual formation with a special emphasis on adults; mission outreach; and develop a ministry connection to the next generation.
IV. Staff Responsibilities
a. It is expected that the employee be a regular part of the community of Faith Church. There is an understanding on the employee's part that they will be invested in Faith Church spiritually, relationally, emotionally and physically, which includes involvement in the lives of people and ministries of Faith Church. The desire would be for the employee to be in process of pursuing church membership.
b. Serves as a team member of the church staff under the leadership of the Senior Pastor.
c. Continually seeks to help fulfill the stated mission of the church.
d. Maintains regularly scheduled office hours.
e. Attends weekly staff meetings.
f. A role of teaching at an agreed upon level for the adult educational ministries of Faith Reformed Church.
g. Demonstrates strong commitment to family.
h. Other duties as requested by the Senior Pastor.
V. Pastoral Responsibilities
a. Preaches at a minimum of one time per month.
b. Conducts weddings, funerals, pastoral calls in partnership with the Senior Pastor.
c. Assists with counseling as the need arises.
d. Provides a sound example of a high priority and commitment to family.
e. Recruits, trains and develops lay leadership, especially the next generation.
f. Maintains an active and growing personal relationship with Christ through personal spiritual disciplines and personal accountability.
VI. Job Responsibilities
a. Provides strategic direction for spiritual formation for adults and implements plans.
b. Provides strategic direction for mission outreach – both local and global and implements plans.
c Provides strategic direction for connecting to the next generation.
Applications will be accepted until February 28, 2019.
If interested, send info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Church or Organization: First Church
First Church (Reformed) in Albany, located in the downtown of Albany the capital of New York State, is seeking a senior minister to lead a diverse and welcoming congregation. Our church has a long rich history (1642) of Christian worship, education, community, and serving [the regional and urban areas of Albany and [beyond] the Capital District. We are a medium sized congregation. We seek a senior minister who is an outgoing, expressive person with an open interactive leadership style and strong interpersonal skills, a person who has a heart for God, people, and the church.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity. To obtain more detailed information please contact Molly Towne, RCA Ministry Specialist, at email@example.com for our church profile.
Church or Organization: Tulare Community Church
Tulare Community Church is seeking a Lead Pastor for approximately 250 families. We are looking for a vibrant leader and teacher of the Word, who also believes strongly in the importance of community outreach. For more information on TCC and Lead Pastor Position Profile please go to www.tccalive.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer questions or send you more detailed information upon request.
For church profile please contact Molly Towne at email@example.com.
Church or Organization: Peapack Reformed Church
Peapack Reformed Church is a medium size Congregation called by God, inspired and empowered by the Holy Spirit, and committed to being the very presence of Jesus Christ in our community. We value our focus on fellowship, missions, and community outreach, and embrace diversity. We strive to be a welcoming, open-minded and community-oriented Congregation. We are located in a wonderful small town in New Jersey, blessed with an elegant and beautiful historic Church, in a community noted for its strong, highly rated school system, beautiful homes, and scenic surroundings.
Our vision is to grow our Congregation and spiritually thrive in an environment of ever-competing demands for time. We seek to fulfill the spiritual needs of individuals, families, and youth—providing Christian education, prayer and support for spiritual growth of our members and our community. We seek to glorify Christ in all things we do.
We are seeking a dynamic pastor who will assist us in growing our congregation and ignite inspiration and good will in the minds of those who fill our pews. Experience in community outreach, Church growth, and programs focusing on youth are also desired. An engaging communication style, an inspiring preaching style, and a compassionate Pastoral care nature are highly desired Pastoral characteristics and skills.
We are blessed as a Congregation in so many ways, and we trust that the Holy Spirit will connect us with someone who will share - and continue to grow - these blessings with us!
Associate Director of Development
Church or Organization: Western Theological Seminary
The Associate Director of Development will be responsible for effective fundraising from a targeted group of donors through prospect research, donor relationships, and oversight of seminary advancement events. The position is full-time in the Development office, reporting to Andy Bast, Director of Development.
The opening is posted on the WTS website: https://www.westernsem.edu/about/employment/#toggle-id-2
Applications will be accepted through Monday, January 21.
Church or Organization: Trinity Reformed Church of Allison
Trinity Reformed Church of Allison is actively seeking to partner with a full-time pastor as they lead us in the direction God has planned for us. Trinity has placed a high value on Biblical preaching and teaching, children and youth programs, outreach, and growth. This stable congregation and small-town rural area offer many opportunities for a motivated spirit led pastor and their family. God honoring leadership is sought to give direction and focus to a willing and loving congregation.
Ministry strengths and abilities:
- Biblical teaching, preaching, and discipleship
- Leadership provided to all areas of Trinity Reformed Church ministry
- Outreach and growth
- Congregation visitation and counsel
- Communication skills
Please contact us by one of the methods listed below to discuss or receive more specific details as you prayerfully consider this opportunity.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Committee Chair: Rex Akerman - email@example.com
Web site: www.trinref.org (with link to Facebook)
(Church profile available and packet with more information available.)
Church or Organization: First Reformed Church of Fremont
First Reformed Church is a multi-generational church averaging 100 worshipers. We are located in the city of Fremont, Michigan- home to Gerber baby food and surrounded by many recreational lakes, campgrounds, and farmland. We are seeking a pastor who is growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ and wants to embrace not only our church body but the community we are called to serve. The candidate must have a clear sense of calling marked by prayer and biblical teaching. We are looking forward to working together with a pastor to grow Christ’s kingdom in Newaygo County.
Church or Organization: Community Reformed Church
The Community Reformed Church in Whiting is searching for a part-time to three-quarter time pastor who preaches Bible centered sermons and has a heart for pastoral visitation and care. Leadership in reaching out to the community is a priority as we are seeking to grow. Instruction in Bible study and ways to share the Gospel is also important to us.
The congregation is a unique and caring communion consisting mainly of retirees. From her inception as a new church start 40 years ago the church’s ministry focuses on retirees aged 55 years and older. Members have the desire and time to serve the Lord in a variety of ways, to grow spiritually, reach out to the community and so they look to the pastor for direction and encouragement. Members who are home-bound or in nursing homes need the TLC that a caring pastor can give. The church serves as a family to most members whose children and other relatives live far from Whiting.
Community Reformed Church in Whiting is located in the Pinelands of central New Jersey among several retirement villages. It is 90 miles south of New York City and 40 miles east of Philadelphia about 15 miles from the Jersey Shore.
Work load and compensation will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Contact Bonnie Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
For more information or a copy of the church profile please contact Molly Towne, RCA Ministry Services Specialist, at email@example.com.
Director of Music/Organist
Church or Organization: United Reformed Church
The mission of United Reformed Church of Somerville is “Love All and Serve All in the Name of Jesus Christ.” All staff and members of United Reformed are expected to practice this vision in their life together.
United Reformed Church sees its musical life developing in a varied and blended direction that reflects the diverse desires of the congregation. While the foundation of congregational singing at United will continue to be hymns accompanied by an organ, music at United will increasingly include a range of musical styles, led by a choir, and accompanied by additional instrumentation.
Specific Duties of the Director of Music/Organist
- Direct and accompany the adult choir
- Maintain the agreements for additional musicians (vocal and/or instrumental) who are hired to supplement Sunday services or special services
- Play the organ, piano, and/or keyboard for regularly scheduled worship services
- Provide preludes and postludes for regularly scheduled worship services, including special holiday services, as well as the 12th Night Boar’s Head Festival.
- Consult with the pastor relative to the selection of hymns to be sung by the congregation
- Maintain or schedule maintenance for the organ, pianos, and handbells
- Maintain the music library and the choir room
- Plays at weddings and funerals (for added compensation) when schedule allows
- Attend staff meetings when needed
- Work with the Worship Committee regarding music budget and any other matters
- Meet annually with the Personnel Committee to review the job description and performance
- Hires, supervises, and dismisses section leaders and instrumentalists
- Submits section leader and instrumentalist records to Church Treasurer for payment
- Finds substitutes for Sundays off
- Is a highly capable organist and keyboard performer
- Choral conducting (mostly volunteer vocalists)
- Flexibility to perform in a variety of musical genres
Range of $1,500 to $1,833 monthly (annualized, $18,000 to $22,000)
Time expected: average 10-12 hours/week
The Organ at United Reformed Church is a Three Manual + Pedal Hartman-Beaty, with 42 Ranks, 29 voices, with electro-mechanical chest action (additional specifications provided on request). The piano in the sanctuary is a Yamaha C3 Baby Grand. The sanctuary is also home to a Yamaha Clavinova.
REPLY WITH INTEREST AND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church or Organization: First Reformed Church
First Reformed Church of Randolph, Wisconsin is preparing our hearts for the leader God has chosen to shepherd His flock into new chapters of ministry. Leading with Christ's love, we desire a Senior Pastor looking to become a part of not only a congregation, but a community.
We offer an opportunity to partner with renewed and committed leaders to build God's Church both in Randolph and in the world. Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships in a multi-generational congregation. We recognize that growth in numbers is a result of growth in faith and service and, as such, seek a candidate with the ability to inspire, challenge and equip people hungry to serve and grow. If you would like more information about this Ministry Opportunity, please feel free to contact Search Chair, Jeff VanderVelde. email@example.com Our church profile is available from Molly Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shared or bivocational pastor
Church or Organization: Ghent Reformed Church
We are seeking a spiritual leader to the members of our congregation at the Ghent Reformed Church located in Ghent, New York.
We are looking for a part-time, shared or bi-vocational pastor. The position will consist of at least 25 hours per week and no more than 35. The Ghent Reformed Church does have a parsonage to be included in lieu of housing costs.
—From 2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.
Seminary educated in The Reformed Church tradition
Preaching and Teaching
- Primary Preacher for worship
- Administering sacraments
- Active in Sunday School
Strategic Leadership and Planning
- Monitor spiritual growth of the congregation
- Ensuring Sunday School Program is effectively educating the children
Oversee pastoral needs of the congregation and when necessary provide:
- Home visits
- Hospital, Nursing home and Adult home visits
- Perform weddings
- Perform funerals/memorial services
- Supervise office manager and any other church staff
- Oversee development and adherence to church policies and procedures
- Prepare and lead consistory meetings once a month
- Pastor will file monthly reports with consistory of accomplishments and activities
- Pastor will file monthly mileage and expense report to the Treasurer
- Pastor should look to expand the influence and look of GRC around the neighborhood even the county that GRC is located in. This would mean formal and informal personal contact and interaction of people who may or may not be congregants.
Contact Rebecca Preusser at email@example.com or 518-929-2856
Church or Organization: Centerpoint Church
The role of the Site/Maintenance Manager is to plan, organize, implement and supervise the systems, processes, duties and responsibilities to ensure that all of the Centerpoint campuses (building and grounds), including The Point, are properly maintained and mechanical systems run effectively and efficiently at all times. The Site/Maintenance Manager supervises the facilities team and supports them in their work.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and replacement of all machinery and equipment.
- Perform and supervise custodial functions.
- Supervise maintenance of building and grounds.
- Perform and oversee set-up and tear-downs.
- Perform and oversee inventory management and ordering of supplies.
- Directly supervise all members of the facilities team.
For a complete job description and application information, please visit http://www.centerpointkzoo.org/employment.
Church or Organization: First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church of Ottumwa, Iowa (pop ~25,000) is seeking an ordained minister, touched by God's greatness, who will work with the heart of Jesus in providing warm, enthusiastic, and loving Christian care for his/her flock. This pastor must be a good administrator with good short- and long-range planning skills, serve as moderator for the Session, and be a strong teacher with a solid faith that is based on biblical knowledge and life experiences. Duties will also include participating in Presbytery, and attending continuing education for spiritual growth. This includes good communication skills, one who takes his/her work seriously but not her/himself, has a great sense of humor, and thoroughly enjoys people of all walks of life. This is a brief description but hopefully gives you a sense of who we think God is seeking for our church. Further information is available from committee chairman Steve Miller, 641-684-4753, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church or Organization: Parkminster Church
Parkminster Presbyterian Church is a dynamic Christ led body of believers whom are working to adapt our methods to current times while remaining faithful to God’s word. We are seeking a fulltime pastor with the passion and energy to give direction to our efforts of becoming the transformational church we desire to be.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates a fervent prayer life, seeking God’s direction through the Holy Spirit and encouraging our fellowship to do the same. The style, content and energy level of the candidates preaching must encourage our church body to openly worship and grow into mature followers of Christ, as well as reach those that are seeking God. We will be looking for guidance to reinvigorate small groups and mentoring to help us become the disciples Christ desires of us. As a leader, the candidate would need to be relatable, particularly to young adults and families. We are looking to grow membership in order to be able to continue our discipleship in our neighborhood well into the future.
Organizational and leadership skills will be required. The staff consists of a Youth Pastor, Music Minister, Church Secretary, and a Family Ministries Leader. The candidate will need to manage the staff, as well as lead the Trustees, Deacons and Elders in the church’s day to day business.
Interested candidates may request Parkminster's profile through Molly Towne, at the Office of Ministry Services, at email@example.com.
Church or Organization: Blooming Grove Reformed Church
Small, financially stable, active Reformed Church in America congregation in upstate NY seeks a part-time pastor, who
• has a servant’s heart;
• is warm, friendly, welcoming;
• invites all of God’s children to have a deep relationship with Christ;
• encourages and educates adults of all ages and children in Christ;
• reaches out to the un-churched in the community;
• will expand our positive spiritual influence in our neighborhood and surrounding community.
Position includes large on-site parsonage and competitive salary and benefits package.
For a copy of our church profile please contact Pastor Molly Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church or Organization: Blooming Grove Reformed Church
Rensselaer County, New York
We are a 200+ year old church looking for a pastor to call our church home. We are a small congregation with a big heart, and looking to attract new members. We have many outreach programs within the church, and offer our church to outside organizations for use. We are located near Albany, New York. Our church profile is available upon request through BloomingGroveSearchCommitteegmail.com.
Part time Pastor
Church or Organization: Clarksville Community Reformed Church
Clarksville Community Reformed Church is a small church situated in an historic and beautiful country setting with a view of the Helderberg Mountains. We are located 10 miles southwest of Albany NY close to the Hudson River, which provides recreational activities such as boating and fishing. The mountains provide opportunities for hiking, camping and skiing. There are many historic parks and museums in the area and local colleges provide venues for music, art and continuing education.
Access to New York City is available by car or a two-hour train ride from Rensselaer, NY. We are a fifteen-minute ride from the state capital of Albany and 30minutes from Albany International Airport.
The church property includes a church, a fellowship hall/community building and a parsonage next to the church.
We are seeking candidates who are retired, post-mission or seeking a part time ministry in conjunction with other work. Our profile is available upon request at for specific information regarding the church mission and purpose, the demographics of our congregation and the position requirements. Our church profile is also available through The Office of Ministry Services, email@example.com.
Church or Organization: American Reformed Church
The American Reformed Church is located in northwest Iowa and is seeking a full-time pastor to minister to and with its congregation of approximately 140 parishioners. Originally given this name to encourage the community to think of us as something other than the “Dutch” church, today we are enriched by members that come from a variety of denominations and backgrounds. We try to meet the needs of believers which have not been met in other churches.
We are a welcoming and caring church that is supportive and encouraging of our pastors and willing to try new things. We get along well together, enjoying fellowship and laughter with each other.
For more information on American Reformed Church, our profile can be obtained from David Vander Broek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries can be directed to Ivan Wiersema, Search Chairman, at email@example.com or calling 712-225-4039(home), 712-229-5173(cell) or via USPS at 1885 Hwy 3, Cherokee, IA 51012.
Please note: We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained in the postings listed on this page.