Transformed leaders, renewed congregations
Ridder Church Renewal is an intensive, two-year process that includes leadership development for pastors and a team of six lay leaders from each church that has engaged the process. The process includes five three-day retreats, regular assignments, and accountability measures that are structured into the programming. Teams will pursue God's mission together as they are equipped and transformed as disciples and leaders.
Intended for: Congregations committed to making deep change to reach God's preferred future.
- Bristish Columbia/Vancouver (West Canada)
- Great Lakes (Great Lakes Synod)
- Heartland (Synod of the Heartland)
- NYA (New York/Albany/Mid-Atlantic Synods)
- Ontario (Synod of Canada)
- Wisconsin (Mid-America Synod)