What’s the value of planting with the RCA?
When you plant with us, you’re not alone. You’ve joined our family, and as part of that family, you have access to denominational support.
What’s denominational support?
- It’s Church Multiplication staff with experience in planting. These staff members have seen it all, and they walk with you through every step of the planting process.
- You also have access to the rest of the ministry staff at the denominational level, covering everything from Next Generation Engagement to Disability Concerns to Local Missional Engagement to Leadership Development to Discipleship to Women’s Transformation and Leadership.
What about the denomination as a whole?
- You have a sending church partner to support and advocate for you at the local level, and you are part of a family with a shared faith and heritage for nearly 400 years.
- That shared faith and heritage is the backbone of the reformed covenant theology that binds us together into a multi-ethnic and diverse family.
Assessment and Training
How does access to assessment and training support me?
- Assessment helps you know what you are good at and what you need help with, it helps you understand your strengths and your blindspots, and they are scientifically validated assessments with a history, so you can trust the results.
- After you take the assessments, you have access to thousands of training opportunities, which are available in both English and Spanish. These self-paced training opportunities build out your skill set and increase your odds of success.
How do partnerships benefit a church plant?
Partnerships give you layers of support: a denominational layer, a local layer, and an international layer.
Qualified multiplication coaches have received additional coaching training from the RCA Church Multiplication team. This prepares them to coach church planters and parenting churches through the unique challenges and opportunities that come with planting a new church.
The cost for coaching will be determined between coach and coachee.