You are here

The RCA's Board of Benefits Services (also known as BOBS) is an agency of the General Synod that provides, manages, and administers retirement income, assistance grants, and insurance benefits for all ordained ministers and their families, and for other employees of agencies, assemblies, and institutions of the Reformed Church in America.

Insurance Info

Beginning January 1, 2014, the newly formed Reformed Benefits Association (the RCA's insurance partnership with the Christian Reformed Church in North America) provides group medical insurance and other insurance products for RCA ministers and lay staff. Visit the RBA website for more information about insurance.

Retirement Contributions

Send retirement contributions to Fidelity Investments Tax Exempt Operations, PO Box 770002, Cincinnati, OH 45277-0089.

Who do I contact if I have a payment question? Thos Shipley, response representative: (866) 221-5480,


More on the retirement program for clergy, missionaries, and qualifying lay employees of the RCA and its agencies and affiliates.