After diplomatic relations were reestablished between the U.S. and Cuba, 21 high schoolers were among the first RCA volunteers to serve the island nation.
Donate to the Next Generation Missional Engagement Scholarship Fund!
Encourage the next generation to:
● Develop as leaders
● Form meaningful relationships with RCA missionaries and mission partners
● Serve as catalysts for change in their home communities
● Commit to lifelong missional living
● Engage their faith community more deeply
To find out how scholarship funds are used, read the frequently asked questions.
Giving by check:
● US and International - Please make checks payable to Reformed Church in America, indicate “Next-Gen Scholarships” on the memo line of the check, and mail it to Reformed Church in America; Attn: Finance Dept.; 4500 60th St SE; Grand Rapids MI 49512.
● Canada - Please make checks payable to Regional Synod of Canada, indicate “Next-Gen Scholarships” on the memo line of the check, and mail it to Regional Synod of Canada; PO Box 5070 Stn LCD1, Burlington, ON L7R 3Y8.
All online donations are processed through our secure website. You may set up a one-time or recurring credit card donation by completing the online donation form below.
Please note: At this time we are not able to process Canadian donations to this fund online.
If you prefer to give your credit card information over the phone, please call (800) 968-3943, ext. 1835.
If you prefer to donate another way, or if you would like to speak with someone about your donation, please call (866) 356-0829, or email email@example.com.
Need help with your gift? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terri Boven at (616) 541-0835
Stories about the next generation engaging in mission:
Jacob’s Well interns are more than baristas. They’re helping Bellevue Reformed meet its neighbors.
Ashley Stad works with youth as part of Athabasca Reformed Congregation’s ministry among the indigenous people of Calling Lake.
Here’s what you should know about the big decisions General Synod 2017 made at its annual meeting in June.