Information about your account is just a phone call or a mouse click away. You can receive account information, perform exchanges, and reallocate investment mixes whenever it is convenient for you, in three different ways:
- Internet account access (www.fidelity.com/atwork): NetBenefits allows you access to your accounts from any computer equipped with internet service. Through NetBenefits you will be able to view your account balances, make exchanges between investment options, change future contribution mixes, track contributions, review fund information, and use interactive tools to learn about retirement readiness.
- Phone assistance with knowledgeable retirement services specialists (800-343-0860): Whether you are just getting started or getting ready to retire, Fidelity offers educational resources to help you plan for retirement. Fidelity retirement services specialists can give you more information about the investment options available to you, provide you with information to determine an investment strategy to help you reach your retirement goals, and answer questions about the plans. Through Fidelity's toll-free telephone service you can manage your account right over the phone at (800) 343-0860, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to midnight, Eastern Time.
- Are you nearing retirement? The Fidelity Retirement Income Advantage matches you with a retirement specialist to get education and guidance to reach retirement readiness. You will use tools, products and receive service to help you invest, plan manage your income during retirement. Call (866) 630-8635 for a consultation with a Retirement Specialist.
Quarterly statements: You will receive quarterly account statements detailing your account activity and personal rate of return for the previous quarter.
Personal identification number: The first time you call Fidelity or log on to NetBenefits, you can select your own personal identification number (PIN) to ensure account privacy.
- If you forget your PIN, you can establish a new PIN by calling Fidelity or logging on to NetBenefits. Once your PIN is set up, you will be asked to enter it at the beginning of all future calls and when you log on to NetBenefits.
- Your PIN needs to be 6 to 12 digits and must be different from your social security number and birth date. You will also be asked for your zip/postal code,* your date of birth, and your mother's maiden name.